SHOP > TERMS OF SERVICE
All prices in the shop are including VAT.
Order: Place an order by filling out our order form or by calling us. We check our order status approx. once a week.
Assortment: Our products are handmade and unique, and therefore it may be difficult to keep track of our stock. We try our best to keep the web shop updated, but occasionally two orders for the same item may be places at the same time. If this should happen, we'll contact you as soon as possible, and you may either cancel your order, choose another item or wait for us to make you a new one.
Payment method: After placing your order you'll receive an e-mail notification containing your order confirmation and payment details. We'll process your order as quickly as possible after received payment. If the order has not been paid within 5 weekdays of receiving the order confirmation, it will be cancelled.
- Bank transfer: After you've placed your order with us you'll receive an order confirmation containing our bank account number, and you can easily log into your bank and make the payment.
- Cash: Pay in cash when picking up your parcel at Anacra's, 65730 Jungsund, Finland.
- Parcel: The order will be sent as a parcel to your nearest post office, where you can pick it up. We're a green company, this means we'll re-use package material (only clean and undamaged boxes and envelopes).
- Parcel, home delivery: The order will be sent to your home address.
- Parcel pick up: You can pick up your order at Anacra's, 65730 Jungsund, Finland.
Delivery costs: We charge actual delivery costs within Finland (max 6.50 € parcel to your post office, max 11.50 € home delivery). Delivery costs to other countries, please contact us first.
Delivery time: Our goal is to handle and send your order within 3 weekdays of received payment. Please keep in mind that it usually takes a couple of days for our post office to deliver the parcel to your nearest post office, or to your preferred address.
Uncollected packages: We charge a fee for every parcel that remains uncollected. The fee is equivalent to the costs in handling and returning your package. Payment terms are 30 days. If the payment is late we charge a reminder fee, interest, and any collection costs that may be involved. Should you regret your order after the parcel has been sent, you need to collect it and return it to us. A package that is not collected will automatically be registered as uncollected and charged thereafter.
Right of withdrawal: Please always contact Anacra first, should you regret your purchase. This way we can work out the best possible solution to your problem.
Complaints: If the item you ordered is damaged, please contact us and we'll sort it out asap.
Security: Any personal information you may submit to us is confidential and will not be handed out to third parties.
Other: We reserve the right to correct any error that may occur on this website.
Anacra [contact us]
65730 Jungsund, Finland